My nephew Isaiah (aka Zae) and I

My nephew Isaiah (aka Zae) and I

Monday, May 21, 2012

Free Wheelchair Mission

As we continue in Mobility Awareness Month, I wanted to share a website with you all. My friend Brad shared this with me earlier and I was so excited! I wnant to be involved in this more than just donating money but it's a place to start. I'll let their website mission and vision speak for itself but basically they have manufactured a wheelchair out of cheap products to give to people in other countries who need it for a mere $63.94. Now just so we're clear, I generally spend about $2500. This is an awesome mission they have!!! Read more here: http://www.freewheelchairmission.org/site/c.fgLFIXOJKtF/b.4916275/k.BE91/Home.htm

I encourage you to give and help others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment